Monday, August 2, 2010

Dead Batteries

I need to replace the batteries in the camera so I can get a pic of my progress. I've got 5 boxes cleared so far. Yay! In FL this time of year it is hard to find a good time to be out in the garden pulling weeds. It is either ridiculously hot, or the mosquitoes are out. Of course, when I'm planting seeds it isn't ridiculously hot. Just when doing undesireable tasks, haha!
When clearing Jake's box I found some carrots growing in there so I left those behind. That way there's something that actually belongs there :)
I'm happy to see there are worms still in the boxes. But lots and lots of other bugs which I'll get a pic of.
Oh, and a pretty black wooly caterpillar was inching his way along one of the boxes. I did get a pic of that, but...dead batteries.
Ok, that's my catching up post. I'm trying to be better about blogging, but there's so much going on. BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment