Thursday, August 19, 2010

WEEDS - almost gone!

Alrighty, I am ALMOST done with the weeding project. All of the garden beds in the main garden are DONE.  Yay!  Still have some work to do on the paths and in the flower bed next to them, but this is good progress. And I also have the herb garden at the back door to finish.  But I'm excited that I can start some planting probably this weekend.
Here are some progress pics:
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Now that is MUCH better. :)  I left in some ground cover that I like back there. And I didn't mess with the stuff on the fence...yet.  Ok, gotta head out, but I'm happy with how it is coming along!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What an improvement. Feels good, doesn't it? I've been pulling unwanted plants and trimming back some others, but mine is all laying in the pathway, waiting for another cool morning for the final cleanup. I'm really getting some bare spots in the garden, and not sure I want to plant them again this year. Maybe I'll just give it (and me) a rest.

    ReplyDelete